A night of fun and fundraising!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our
on Saturday, April 20th, 2013
Another fabulous night at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
Another incredible evening of fun, food, and community. On arrival guests enjoyed wonderful tastings from Bumgarner Winery, Crystal Basin Cellars, and Tahoe Blue Vodka. They enjoyed a beautiful seated dinner by Harrah's finest, incredible floral displays by Thran's Flowers, a fabulous silent and live auction, Elegant Baskets, Elegant Bags plus music and dancing.
All donations and purchased tickets for our Elegant Evening provides assistance in our very own community and the world. Locally, your money strengthens the lives of women and youth in a variety of ways.
- Art education in our schools through BATS.
- On Your Way Awards at the elementary schools
- Project Middle School for Bully-Free Zones & Girls' Empowerment
- Senior Brown Bag Program / Christmas Cheer
- The Drug Store Project - drug prevention for 7th grade youth
- Summer Reading Program - books provided to all youth grades K - 8 in the basin area.
- The Violet Richardson Awards for youth community volunteers.
- The Women's Opportunity Award
- Junior "S" Club at South Tahoe Middle School
- The Writing Festival for middle school youth
- The Zawadisha Fund, The Dolphin-Anti Rape Project, The Kellerman Foundation, Heifer International,
- And much, much more!
Join us in making a positive difference in our community! Donate and plan on attending our next evening and become a partner in the greater cause. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org